Joining of Members
Join The Korean Society for Transplantation
Payment of joining fee and annual fee
Please click [Sign up KST] below and fill out the Membership application form.Sign up KST Step.2 Membership review
Membership review takes place in the last week of each month.Step.3 Preliminary Approval & Step.4 Payment of joining fee and annual fee
If you pass the Membership review, your status will turn to preliminary member and be noticed about the payment of the joining fee and annual membership fee by e-mail.Step.5 Final Approval
If we confirm your payment within the period, you will be notified by e-mail about a final approval. Since then, you are available to access website.
|Classification||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Total|
|Full Member||An individual who supports the purposes of the Society and who is a board-certified specialist doctor or has a Ph.D. degree||$20||$80||$100|
|Associate Member||An individual who supports the purposes of the Society and who is a medical resident, pharmacist, nurse, coordinator, social worker, medical technician, or researcher with at least an M.S. in biotechnology||$20||$30||$50|
Credit card payment
- You are available to pay with a credit card at the website.
- Log in at the website ▶ My page ▶ Payment status ▶ Payment fees
Deposit Payment Bank account number (신한은행) (Shinhan Bank) 100-029-433450 Depositor 대한이식학회 The Korean Society for Transplantation
When you make a transfer, please enter your name first to confirm your deposit.
※ Ex) Name(O) / Name+Affiliation(O) / Affiliation+Name(X)
- When you make a transfer, please enter your name first to confirm your deposit.
- Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information We collect information solely for the purpose of providing services to our members and facilitating our communication with them. We do not collect or use personal information for any other purposes. The personal information provided to us by the members makes it possible for us to deliver, based on it, more useful information selectively.
Emails and Newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us when you receive our newsletter in order to respond to your request, to reply to your email or to send you communications about news and events related to KST International Course When you subscribe to our newsletter, your name and email address is sent to and stored KST International Course (www.mykst.org).
Registered Users. When you register to obtain a user account on www.mykst.org, you may be asked to provide personal information to create your account and establish a password and profile. Providing your email address and/or real name is required. If you do provide your email address, it will allow us to send you your password if you should forget it. We will also use that personal information to establish and maintain your membership and provide you with the features we provide for Registered Users, and for the purpose of contacting you about upcoming news and events relevant to KST International Course.
- Range of Personal Information Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required; This includes their name, occupational position, e-mail, postal code and address. We may collect personal information at several places on the Website,
- when you subscribe us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive a newsletter or our events listing;
- when you provide personal information to register to establish a user account on our Website in connection with your participation in KST International Course
- Maintenance and Disuse of Personal Information Information you provide through our Website, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Website, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required. KST International Course will continue to maintain and manage its members' personal information as long as they continue to receive its services and retain their membership. However, when a member cancels his or her membership by request for de-registration, all personal information collected by us will be permanently deleted from our database, ensuring that the opening or use of such information for any purposes is no longer possible.
- Security Management for Personal information KST has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that KST stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Website if any such security breach occurs. User ID has security risks in addition to those described above. Among other things, User ID is vulnerable to DNS attacks, and using ID may increase the risk of phishing.
- Data Usage Policy Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Website and server logs, including when you log into a website using your KST International Course ID. Non Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Website, our servers may collect information automatically (through, for example, the use of your "IP address") about your activities while visiting the Website and information about the browser you are using. In addition, whenever you use your KST International Course ID to log into our Website, our server keep a log of the websites you visit.
No Linking. We do not intentionally link browsing information or information from our server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Websites are being used, to improve our Website and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes.
No Retention. KSTdiscards non personal browsing information from our server logs once we have used the information for the limited purposes noted above, under "No Linking."
Notice. If KSTis required to provide a third party with your non personal browsing information, then, KSTwill use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless KSTis prohibited by law from doing so or is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
- General Information KST International Course is seoul mapogu baegbeomlo 202,mapokcc tower 327, Korea. Your use of "www.mykst.org" will always be subject to, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to as the "Master Terms." In addition, your use of Website may also be subject to the terms of any legal notice applicable to the Website, in addition to the Master Terms. All such terms supplementing these Master Terms are referred to below as the "Additional Terms." The Master Terms, together with any Additional Terms, form a binding legal agreement between you and KST International Course in relation to your use of the Website. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms." If there is any contradiction between the Additional Terms and the Master Terms, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to the Website to which the Additional Terms apply. Your use of "www.mykst.org" will always be subject to, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to as the "Master Terms." In addition, your use of Website may also be subject to the terms of any legal notice applicable to the Website, in addition to the Master Terms. All such terms supplementing these Master Terms are referred to below as the "Additional Terms." The Master Terms, together with any Additional Terms, form a binding legal agreement between you and KST International Course in relation to your use of the Website. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms." If there is any contradiction between the Additional Terms and the Master Terms, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to the Website to which the Additional Terms apply.
- Your Agreement to the Terms Your access or use of www.mykst.org in any way signifies that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms. By accessing or using www.mykst.org you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of Website. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use Website.
- Changes to the Terms KST International Course may change, remove, add to modify the Terms, and reserves the right to do so in its discretion. In that case, we will post the updated Master Terms or Additional Terms, as relevant, to the Website and indicate the date of revision. We may send a message to your email address, or we may display a notice on the Website indicating that the Terms have changed. All amended Terms take effect immediately. If you do not agree with any modification to the Terms, you may terminate this agreement by ceasing use of the Website. Your continued use of Website after revised Terms are effective indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to those Terms.
- Provision of the Website KST International Course makes the Website available to you on the Terms. You may only use the Website in accordance with these Master Terms and any applicable Additional Terms. In particular but without limitation, you may not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Master Terms, any applicable Additional Terms, or any other conditions or notices that are made available on any Website.
- Location of the Website The Website Services are controlled and offered by KST International Course from its facilities in the Korea. KST International Course makes no representations that the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using any Website from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law.
- User Conduct Users agree not to use the Website Services to:
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Website Services or servers or networks connected to the Website, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service, or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website Services or any activities conducted through the Website Services;
- Use any means to bypass or ignore robot.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the Website Services;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 14 years of age, including without limitation in connection with the Website or the Services offered thereon.
- Terms Relating to Content Responsibility for Content. You understand that all material, data and information, (collectively, "Content") which you may have access to through your use of the Website are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This includes assertions that persons may make, expressly or impliedly, about the provenance and ownership of Content that they supply, upload, list and/or link to. You acknowledge that KST International Course does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content made available at the instigation of users of the Website. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances is KST International Course liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted to, linked to or otherwise accessible or made available via the Website Services. Content You Provide. You may only submit Content to the Website. This means that you can only submit Content that you yourself create, that is in the public domain or that you have been expressly granted the right to submit consistent with the Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, Content that infringes the rights of any third party must not be submitted. You represent, warrant and agree that no Content of any kind submitted, posted or otherwise shared by you on or through any of the Website Services, violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights, or contains libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. Further, you represent, warrant and agree not to submit any personally identifiable information. KST International Course may review your submissions and may delete or remove without notice any Content in its sole discretion that KST International Course determines violates the Terms or that may be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of others. KST International Course does not endorse or support any Content posted by you. You alone are responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any Content you post on the Website, and you authorize KST International Course to make copies of your Content as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting of your Content on the Website. Use of Content on the Website. You represent and warrant to KST International Course that you will use any and all Content on our Website in accordance with the applicable license. By using the Website, you agree that you are solely responsible for your use of any and all Content made available thereon. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the provenance, ownership, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content made available on the Website without your own independent evaluation of that Content. KST International Course does not guarantee that Content made available on the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Registered Users By registering for an account on the Website, you represent and warrant that you (1) are the age of majority in your jurisdiction or, (2) are over the age of 14 and have the express permission of a legal guardian to become a Registered User and use Services made available to Registered Users, and you further agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Master Terms and any applicable Additional Terms. KST International Course reserves the right to modify or discontinue the accounts of Registered Users and related Services at any time. KST International Course disclaims any and all liability to Registered Users.
Security. You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you, if and as may be prompted by the registration process on the any of the Website, (b) maintain the security of your password and identification, (c) maintain and promptly update your registration information and any other information you provide, and to keep it accurate and complete to, among other things, allow us to contact you, and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. You may not set up an account or membership on behalf of another individual or entity.
Termination and Inactivation of User Accounts. Your participation as a Registered User terminates automatically upon your breach of any of these Master Terms or applicable Additional Terms. In addition, KST International Course may, at any time: (a) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to your user account for any reason; (b) modify or change Website and Services and any applicable Terms and policies governing your user account and related Website Services for any reason; and (c) interrupt user accounts and related Website Services for any reason, all as KST International Course deems appropriate in its discretion. Your access to your account, and use of the Website may be terminated by you or by KST International Course at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without notice.
In addition, KST International Course reserves the right to delete and purge any account and all Content associated therewith following any prolonged period of inactivity, all as may be determined by KST International Course in its complete discretion.
- Disclaimer of Warranties To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, KST International Course offers the Website and Services as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Website services. KST International Course does not warrant that the functions or content contained on the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that KST International Course 's servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. KST International Course does not warrant or make any representation regarding use or the result of use of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability KST International Course shall not be responsible or liable whatsoever in any manner for any content posted on the Website for your use of the Website Services.
- Copyright Complaints KST International Course respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit users of our Website from submitting, uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any materials that violate another person's intellectual property rights.
- Termination of this Agreement These Master Terms and any Additional Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or KST International Course as set out below. Your right to access and use the Website terminates automatically upon your breach of any of these Master Terms or Additional Terms that may apply to any of the Website Services. KST International Course may, at any time: (a) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to any of the Website Services, or any portion of the Website Services, for any reason; (b) modify or change the Website Services, or any portion of the Website Services, and any Master Terms, Additional Terms and other policies governing the use of the Website Services, for any reason; (c) interrupt the operation of the Website Services, or any portion of the Website Services, for any reason, all as KST International Course deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Your access to, and use of, the Website Services may be terminated by you or by KST International Course at any time and for any reason. KST International Course will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance about any material modification, suspension or termination by KST International Course that is not caused by your breach of the Terms.
- Miscellaneous Terms This Master Term constitutes the entire agreement between you and KST International Course relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior, contemporaneous and future communications between you and KST International Course.